How can I process an RMA return or exchange?

Article author
Keoni L.
  • Updated

If you are an existing Wholesale Retail Partner and are needing to complete an RMA return or exchange, please visit and complete the RMA/exchange request form. 

You can also review our exchange details by reviewing our Lovepop Exchange Policy

If you have additional questions or need additional support, please visit our Lovepop Wholesale page or contact our Wholesale Retail Partner Team for assistance.

Was this article helpful?

4 out of 4 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request